Top Writing Services:

Rank Service Support Price Usability Essay Quality Delivery Website
BestEssayTips.com Visit Site
Aussie Writer Visit Site
A-Writer.com Visit Site
Proessaywriting.com Visit Site
Essay Place Visit Site

Essay-Land.com Review

Since 1997, essay-land.com has been providing custom essay writing services to students across the world. Despite the website being based in Canada, its customers are truly international with its writers being able to tailor their writing style to the specific requirements of the student. All prices are in USD, and can be easily converted into GBP, AUD and EUR for international customers. Despite being based in Canada, and employing predominantly North American writers, there is an option where UK customers can request a British writer for their piece.

Site Services

Essay-land.com prides itself on the slogan "any urgency; any difficulty; any subject", and it is with that slogan in mind that they complete their work. The services of the website vary from any subject and type of essay, all the way from high school coursework papers up to PhD thesis proposals.

The site breaks its assignments down into three tiers of quality: standard, premium and platinum. The website is unclear about what constitutes the three tiers, but one can assume that the tiers will be separated by additional features which are unlisted.

In addition to essays and theses, essay-land.com can complete both timed and untimed multiple choice question papers in any subject, as well as PowerPoint presentations and speeches. Aside from traditional writing assignments there are also options available for editing and proofreading services.

Customer Support

Customer support can be reached by both email and the live chat feature of the website, although there isn't a telephone address for vocal communication listed anywhere on the website. The chat team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is there to assist with any order-related issues.

A VIP support package can be purchased on the order page for an additional $9.99, where priority customer support can be obtained. The website claims that those with the $9.99 add-on will go to the front of any enquiry queue, making their experience all the more pleasant.

Prices & Discounts

Assignment orders are priced based on three variables: the quality tier (standard, premium, platinum), the urgency of the writing and the type of assignment. The quicker the turnaround, the more expensive each page will cost. Note that a page is estimated at 275 words, and so total word count should be divided by 275 to count the number of pages, rather than using the actual page count.

A standard quality essay will start at $19.99 per page for a 10 day turnaround, which increases to $41.99 for a 3 hour rush request. Three hours is the quickest rush provided for by essay-land.com; something that many other competitors don't offer. A platinum quality essay will start off at $23.99 per page for 10 days, but will rise to $52.99 for a 3 hour rush per page. These prices cover all types of essay, including movie reviews and book reports.

Multiple choice question papers are priced per question. For a timed paper, the rate is $3.45 for a 10 day turnaround, of $10.45 per question for three hours. For specialized papers such as law and science papers, the rate is 50 cents higher per question, so $3.95 for 10 days and $10.95 for a three hour rush.

A price of $5.99 is charged per page for proofreading over a 10 day period; $8.49 per page for a 48 hour review, or $12.99 for three hours.

A discount of 5% is applied for any orders that exceed 14 pages, which increases to 10% of for 51+ pages. Orders totaling over 100 pages will have a 15% discount applied on the order page.

Delivery

Students can track the progress of their paper at any time after they have paid for the essay. The delivery is guaranteed by essay-land.com to be within the time frame that you have paid for, and will be facilitated via email. You will get an email from the website containing the attachment ready for download.

Special offer

For first time customers a code of "start17" will take 17% off of the total price to pay, but that is a one-off discount. There aren't any other special offers that are available, although discounts are applicable to large orders over 14 pages.

Quality & Guarantee

Essay-land.com makes the guarantee that customer satisfaction is their top priority, and so ensures that each paper is written from scratch by their writers, with full research taking place to ensure that no plagiarism is detected. The quality of each essay is ensured through the constant contact that the customer can have with their writer – right from the time your writer has been assigned, you will be able to use the website to contact them to make sure that the essay is exactly what you want.